- Custom Trip Lists Based on Master & Ability To Go Back And Add More Items From Master
- Record Multple Trip Destination Info & Map of Destination
- Personal checklists such as First Aid Kit
- General RV Info & Major System Info
- Add, Change, Delete of Groups & Items
- Rearrange Items & Groups
- Add, Change, Delete, Copy of Checklists
- Copy / Paste Groups Across Checklists
- Optional sort of Checklists and Checklist Items
- Add Priority, Quantity, or Weight to any Item
- 1/10 Ounce for Camp/Hike & Scuba
- Clear All Checkmarks, Priority, Quantity, or Weights
- Items can be Made to Disappear When Checked
- Quick Jump Up & Down Checklists
- E-mail a Checklist or AirPrint
- iCloud Exchanges Between Devices & Checkmark Sync
- AirDrop Checklists Between Devices (later devices)
- Peer to Peer Device List Exchange
- Import / Export Checklists to PC and Edit Lists Using Spreadsheet Prog. (supports .csv format)
- Landscape & Portrait Viewing
- Supports the New Apple User Interface started with iOS7
- Full Screen iPad & iPhone 5 Support
- Integrated Help Screens
WHY CHOOSE MY APPS?
I write apps for enjoyment and NOT for the money. My Apps are the result of my direct experiences and travels (except Scuba). A friend once called me the ultimate consumer single handedly keeping the economy going based on various boats and RV's I have owned. My current RV is pictured below. I have packed too many times for work travels all over the world. Additional reasons:
- I am very committed to integrating my experiences and my app user suggestions when deciding future upgrades.
- When users have questions and/or suggestions I respond to their eMails quickly and usually within a few hours 7 days a week.
- Over the past 40+ years I have programmed in numerous languages & taught IT nights for two Universities.
- As a team of one my updates do not come out with the frequency of the bigger app makers.
- I only support Apple devices. I attempted Android versions of my apps but the effort to support both is to time consuming.